Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers the following:-
- Respiratory Clinics (Asthma and COPD (bronchitis / emphysema) care)
- Blood Tests
- Cervical smears
- Extended hours appointmentsFamily planning services - including coil (IUD/IUS) and nexplanon insertions.
- Child health surveillance - child development clinic held on Thursday 09:00 - 11:15.
- Childhood immunisation - clinics held on Thursday 13:30 - 16:00 with the health visitor.
- Well baby clinic - Tuesday 13:30 - 15:30 and Friday 09:30 - 11:30.
- Vascular Clinics (for patients at high risk of problems due to previous heart attacks, angina, stroke, circulatory problems, high blood pressure, etc)
- Signposting to Maternity Services and Psychological Therapies Services
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including flu and NHS travel vaccines.
- Drug dependence support
- Joint injections